Friday, February 22, 2008

I know I know I am the best Blogger!

When ever I get the camera out Sandler wants me to take a picture of him! He always has the cheesiest grin!
Cohen being silly because it is better that way than crying all the time.

Decatur really liked her food tonight! She decided to eat the plate. She also liked it clean. I thought it was so funny so I decided to share. Hey it made me post so be happy!






6 comments:

Sheila said...

Too cute! I love that she licked the plate clean! Too bad she didn't have time to teach Brandon how to be a good eater! I miss those kiddos!

Beau & Lenette said...

It's about time lady! Too cute! Both of my older girls love to get there picture taken too, yet I seem to never get a great picture

Missy said...

WOW! You posted! I've stopped checking cause you never do! JK Your kiddies are cuties. Are your allergies better yet?

A New Decade of Health said...

It's about time, I check your blog and it never changes. Well, mines not that great either. Super cute pics, we need to come out one afternoon now that it's nice, but you live so far away! Ha! Ha!

Missy said...

So, the blog stalker comes out and leaves a comment!! hehe It's over by Fremont Middle School. I'm telling ya, it's pretty scary! The house is a client of Kim's and he met Darren and wanted a family like us in his house. He's only charging us the taxes on the house since it is paid off. So, we'll be closer, we'll have to get together!
Oh, and can we please get an update?

Emily said...

I love your cute kids! They are so dang cute & smart!