Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I HATE CATS!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I am here in lovely Las Vegas, and we are pretty much settled except for the decor and one box of crap. The house that we are living in was previously inhabited by three cats. Todd says they are gone, but I think they are hiding somewhere because I am dying. I am deathly allergic to cats. One cat hair can set my allergies in a tizzy. Needless to say I can barely see through my eyes to type this. I miss my home in CA! Even Catur's and Cohen's cheeks wish they were back in the moisture. The house is lovely and very spacious except the living room. I can only hope things are going to get better because I am miserable. Pray for one good healthy day for me. The Cat tents before we arrived! The Small living room from an upstairs view.
The Kitchen from the back of the kitchen but you can not tell that it is very big and long. It is suppose to be a kitchen and family room. We just added our computer, bookshelf and gumball machine at the end.
This is the master bath. It has a separate shower and tub. The boys like the tub because it is oval. The other bathroom upstairs is a jack/jill bathroom. The only access is through each of the kids rooms. Interesting?
This is the backyard, not as big as yours Sheila but it will do.
Heidi Out!

7 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh no!!! I would be misearble right there with you! Uggh! I hate cat hair!! I hope it all goes away soon! Allergies are the worst!

The house is so great! The bathroom is killing me! I'm so jealous!! Oh, and the backyard is perfect! You have so much shade!!
Um I feel like I have already passed my exclamation point quota, so . . .
I miss you and can't wait to see it all in person!! (shoot, there I go again). Try some medicated chapstick on those chapped cheeks, and then give them some smootches from me!
OH!! I drove by your house today and it looked like the landlords were putting in new tile down the entry! Sheesh! I guess they weren't loving the green marble stuff anymore!

Sheila said...

Oh, one more thing! Happy late Birthday Decatur!!

Beau & Lenette said...

I can't believe she is one already! Your house looks great, did you buy or are you renting? I'm sorry you're so miserable I hope it you get better soon!

Aunty Barbs said...

Hey Heidi, great house! Sorry about the cats though. Jim is deathly allergic to them also. Little Decatur is adorable. I miss you all so much. Jim had to cancel our trip to LV this weekend because we're having people come down and train us at our office so he had to cx his class. I'm bummed because I was really looking forward to seeing you all. It's not the same without you!!!!

all about the girls said...

Heidi, your little girl is adorable! Good luck with Vegas, hopefully everything goes well for you there!

A New Decade of Health said...

Hey! I have a blog now too! Check it out! We are super glad you guys are back. We need to get together one afternoon to play. See ya later

4HessGirls said...

I love the new pictures of the kids, they are all so cute. I see that your oldest has some missing teeth, wow he is getting so big. Thanks for keeping us updated with pictures. I hope your doing well in Vegas.