Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Beginning

Well I think this is a good idea because so many people can not see or get the emails I send. They either have no space on their email and not because they are popular or they do not have high speed internet. So here is your chance to see all the pictures and stories of our lifes.

2 comments:

4HessGirls said...

Hi Heidi! This is Dawn Hess. I remember you from Long Beach, WA. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. Wow, your boys are so BIG and I love the picture of their Halloween costumes. They look great! Is that baby girl yours? She is a cutie. Hope you and your family is doing well. Keep in touch.

CA Cecils said...

Yes the girl is mine! She was born right before the New year! I have been looking at your blog for sometime through Lenettes and if you did not notice I have already linked you. I figured you did would not mind because I was just looking and you know me. This blog thing is interesting to me and I have found so many people I know.